Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Internet Problem

So, for the last 10days, my internet connection was dead and went to hell!! I have tried every black magic to resurrected it back and i finally success!!!It's ALIVE!!!

Ok...Just kidding, it's not dead but i totally lost all the connection, i have a very limited among connect to the internet and for this i had to use my phone which cost me a lots. Maybe you wondering what happened?? well apparently, there's nothing wrong with the internet, but it's the phone line which needed for my internet to work.  So I've been calling them for over a week and they just send people today. As they've arrive, we found the problem, it's because of the wire have been under the rain and the heat from the sun and it's become like this:
 
So this is what have ruin my internet for over 10 days!! 
Anyway Everyone!! To sum up!! my internet is back now and also come along with me too!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment