Monday, March 22, 2010

My Precious Wii

Alright, I have a feeling that I gonna wear the same old dress for more different wedding i will attend, since i have used up the money for it on sth else. However i not regret at all, as i think this is totally worth sacrificed, cause now i got my own Wii....yep u heard it right a Nintendo Wii.

It is so cool and i deeply in love with it!! No offend to Xbox fan but for my opinion i think Wii is better cause when you play it, you would not just sit still with you eyes glues to the TV screen, you will move as some of the game required, plus there also some healthy game, such as Wii Fit, Wii sport and many more. It is true that the Wii Graphic is not as good or there not as many variety of games as Xbox or PS3 but you still can have lots of fun with it.


My Wii and Balance Board!! I Spend almost $400 for these...Damn it expensive in Cambodia..


Here is some of My Wii DVDs Collection :


There are more...But let's just Wrap it up here!! I think I gonna do some of Wii game review if I have time!!

2 comments: