Thursday, August 12, 2010

The worse Blogger Ever??

 
+What kind of blogger, you would considered as a bad blogger?? 
  - A blogger that took ages to update their blogs??
 - A blogger that never seem to even check up their blog to see what's happening there?? 
  - A blogger that doesn't seem to know how to make their blog known to the other??
  - Or a blogger that have a really bad writing skill?? and write thing that some time people can't understand??

Hmmm...I guess you could call a person a bad blogger, even if they just fall into any one of these thing! but what about me?? should i call myself a bad blogger? when i do not just fall into one of them I AM all of them!!!
 
I mean, not just that, it's probably took me 3 or 4 months to update my blog once and I'm rarely even come and see if there any comments of what so ever happen here, I also have a really bad writing skill with of course lots of wrong grammar and vocabulary used which you should probably notice already by now but the worse thing of all is that i especially hate writing and always end up not knowing what to write in my blog!! Seriously but is this a usual characteristic of a successful blogger?? Of course not, but what keep me continue blogging when knowing that i perhaps one of the worse blogger ever or there's a possibility that i might end up deleting this blog like all of other blogs i had! Cuz a blog is a place that i can share my feeling and my idea to the world and other people to see about me, even there may be not many people read it but I still can express my feeling out and hoping there might be somebody who might drop by and read a few things.

So This is my spirit that keep encourage me to keep on with my blogs, even there're time that i always being called "The Worse Blogger Ever".\(^__^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment